1. All vehicles owned and/or operated by Universal Bus Charter are designated as non-smoking.
2. All vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and checked for damage prior to each engagement. The client shall be
responsible for any cleaning or repairs which may be required due to any act of negligence or disregard by the
client or by the client's guests. Universal Bus Charter requires a food and /or beverage deposit of $250 payable to
the driver prior to the trip, acceptable method of payment being cash or cashier's check. This deposit is 100%
refundable barring no damage or negligence caused by client or client's guests. In the event, the damages caused
by client exceed said deposit, UBC may exercise the right to charge the client accordingly or to pursue any and all
means to exact monies due and owing from client from gross negligence.
3. Any time past the arranged drop-off time will be an additional charge in 30 minute increments.
4. Client agrees that the Universal Bus Charter shall not be held liable for any damages arising out of inability to
perform due to inclement weather, mechanical or electrical difficulties, delays due to any type of traffic conditions, or any unforeseen events beyond the reasonable control of the charter bus and motor coach service during normal
5. Universal Bus Charter can not be held liable for items left in any vehicle. Please inspect the vehicle prior to
6. Universal Bus Charter reserves the right to immediately terminate the job, for all parties in attendance for the use
of illegal substances and /or any illegal activity by any guest in attendance. There will be no refund of any monies
to the client, due to the negligent behavior of the passengers.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be in writing and mailed or faxed to us at (888.533.2242).
Cancellation fee is 100% of the total rental price if not made within 30 days prior with the sales staff and or dispatch
8. NO ONE UNDER 21 IS ALLOWED IN OUR VEHICLES WITH ALCOHOL EVEN IF ACCOMPANIED BE ANYONE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
9. Client understands that the Universal Bus Charter shall not be responsible for any items left in the vehicle or the safe
keeping of any item(s)
10. UNUSUAL CLEANING: If, during or after the Transportation Service the Service Provider is required to expend a greater
than normal amount of time and materials cleaning the Equipment properly due to acts of the Passengers, The Company,
at its option, may require additional cost to cover each additional time and material.
11. ARRIVAL TIME: The time of arrival at starting point, stop-over point,destination or return to point of origin cannot be
guaranteed. Travel routes will be established by the Service Provider and requests for specific routes by the Chartering
Party will be at the Service Providers discretion. Travel speed all times at speeds compatible with safe operation. Road,
traffic and weather and no refunds shall be given as a result of late arrivals due to such conditions or other occurrences out
of the control of The Company or the Service provider.